Bluestacks has launched another version of Bluestacks for Windows and MAC. The new Bluestacks 2.5.61 is now available to download and it features compatibility with new Android Applications and Games.
Some users were reporting that Bluestacks had some compatibility issues with Pokemon Go and Clash of Clans but now the new version has fixed everything and now you can easily play Pokemon Go on PC. Pokemon Go is an augmented reality based video game for Android and iOS but now you can play it with Bluestacks as well.
Bluestacks is the most popular Android emulator for PC and MAC which allows you to run your favorite Android apps and games on PC. If you are interested and want to download Bluestacks 2.5.61 for PC and MAC then follow the steps.
Here is the changelog of Bluestacks 2.5.61:
– Internal Storage Memory has been increased to 32 GB from the existing 16 GB.
– Added the ability to view/share your stream in HD Quality (720p)
– Fix for latest version of Pokemon Go which is now working fine on some of the Gpu’s in BlueStacks app player.
– Fix for Socket exception error visible in BlueStacks which earlier lead to app player crash
– Fix for missing strings/characters for Korean and Russian locale.
– Fix for an issue in which app player was stuck at initializing.
– Fix for BTV window crash on some Nvidia machines like Nvidia GT630 etc.
– Fix for stream distortion issue on full screen mode.
Download Bluestacks 2.5.61 for PC Windows and MAC:
- First, you need to download Bluestacks App Player. You can download the Setup for Windows and MAC from here Make sure you have an active internet connection. Bluestacks 2.5.61 for Windows | Bluestacks for MAC.
- After downloading, Run the setup.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to select app store access and installation location. Once done, begin the installation.
- Now, wait for the installation to get finish. Once its done, Bluestacks will start downloading some game data as well. Make sure its downloaded and installed as well.
- Once done, Bluestacks Home screen will launch which will have a beautiful interface and will be full of Android applications preinstalled. You can check all the pre-installed apps by clicking on the “All Apps” button. However, you can also use Bluestacks search bar to install any new application or games.
- Once you search for a new app, Bluestacks will ask you to link it with a Google account. Link your Google account with Bluestacks. Once done, you need to enable Enable AppStore and App Sync and now you can install any Google Play Store app on your Windows PC or MAC.
That’s it. You have successfully installed BlueStacks Android App Player 2.5.61 for PC. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.