GoIV is a popular Pokemon Go IV calculator that shows you the hidden stats of a Pokemon. In Pokemon Go, IV stands for ‘individual values’ and it helps you a lot in GYM battles. Niantic tried a lot to block all third party applications of Pokemon Go but GoIV is a bit special as it doesn’t link itself with Pokemon Go servers or with the Pokemon application. If have already installed Pokemon Go on PC then you must install GoIV application. GoIV is now available for PC Windows and MAC and if you are interested and want to install GoIV on Windows or MAC then follow the steps.
Download and install GoIV for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download GoIV APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find GoIV in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.