Google rolled out their video chat app and messaging app at Google I/O this year and is the closest competitor of Apple Facetime and is called Google Duo. Google Duo has already started rolling out worldwide but if you are trying to download from Google Play Store, it’s still showing “pre-registration” message. So, if you want to download Google Duo on your Android device then you need to install its APK file. We have Google Duo APK right here which you can install in your device.
Google Duo is a 1 on 1 video chat application in while you only need phone number and Google Duo app installed to whom you would like to contact. The application is for both Android and iOS device and if you receive a call from anyone you will hear knock knock sound on your Android device.
Download Google Duo Latest APK on Android:
- Download Google Duo APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the app, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the app. Now you have Google Duo installed on your device.