Niantic rolled out the latest Pokemon Go update today and it fixes some major issues of the game. The latest Pokemon Go 0.33.0 brings changes like added a reminder that remind the trainers that they should not play while travelling a certain speed, fixed the ability for Pokemon trainers to change their nicknames and resolved the issue of battery saver mode. After applying this update, we didn’t face any issue and the gameplay and battery life is much smoother now. This update was released on August 8, 2016 and it’s the latest Pokemon Go update available. If you are a fan of Pokemon Go and want to download Pokemon Go 0.33.0 APK for Android then follow the steps below
Here is the changelog of Pokemon Go 0.33.0
Download Pokemon Go 0.33.0 APK for Android:
- Download Pokemon Go 0.33.0 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run the game
That’s it, You have the latest Pokemon Go installed on your device. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.