Gotta Catch ‘Em All Pokemon TCG, an online played card game is now available and it can be played online with your friends and family members. This amazing Pokemon card battle game is developed by the The Pokémon Company International itself and in this game you can play, trade and challenge other players from all around the world. The game also offers many rare Pokemon trading cards and you can unlock all the rare ones to build your own collection of unique decks. Also, the game offers online cloud storage where you can store your unique cards and decks.
In Pokemon TCG Online, Players from across the world create their unique decks and challenge different peoples. Plus, there is also a computer mode, where you can train yourself by playing against the computer only. Once you have gained enough experience you can challenge big opponents. The game is also available in many different languages but you need an active internet connection for playing this game. Currently, this game is only available for Android and iOS and if you don’t own a smartphone then it would be impossible for you to play this game. However we have found a solution which allows you to play Pokemon TCG Online for PC. We have tested this method and it worked perfectly on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you are interested and want to run Pokemon TCG Online on Windows and MAC then follow the steps below.
Here are some screenshots of the game:
Method 1: Download Pokémon TCG Online for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Pokémon TCG Online” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Pokémon TCG Online, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Tropical Wars in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Pokémon TCG Online and how to play it.