Photo editing applications is not something new for the smartphone users. There are already hundreds of photo editing applications available for both Android and iOS but a new app just rolled out for Android and iOS and it is known as Prisma. Prisma is the next generation of photo editing apps and it has already managed to cater millions of users after its official release. Prisma not only offer new photo effects but it also offers a completely unique experience.
Right now, people are addicted to Prisma and it has already crossed over Million downloads. Prisma was previously available only for iOS users and after few days, it’s publicly launched for Android too. The Prisma App is officially available for both iOS and Android platform but now there is a way to run Prisma on desktop PC and MAC by following our detailed guide. We have tested Prisma on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 and MAC OS X and it worked flawlessly. If you are a desktop user and want to add Prisma filters on your photos then follow the steps on how you can install and run Prisma on PC and MAC.
Download Prisma for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Prisma” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on prisma, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Prisma in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Prisma and how to use it.
Download and install Prisma for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Prisma for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Prisma in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments.